DID YOU KNOW this about selling scrap Metal??
Scrap Metal is a valuable commodity that can be recycled and reused to create new products. Selling scrap metal prices are close to all-time highs which can come in handy during these tough times.
The top 8 industries that generate different types of scrap metal that can give your company extra cash are:
1. Electrical Contractors: Copper Wire & Cable, Aluminum, Copper Pipe, Electric Motors, Transformers, Ballasts, Copper Busbar
2. Plumbing Contractors: Copper Pipe & Fittings, Brass Valves, Brass Meters, Bathroom & Kitchen Faucets, Stainless Sinks, Iron Bathtubs, Iron Pipe, Water Heaters
3. Air Conditioning Contractors: Aluminum/Copper Coils, Compressors, Motors, Aluminum Coolers, Copper Pipe, Lead & Iron, Condenser Units
4. Sign Manufacturers & Contractors: Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Iron & Steel, Light Fixtures (no bulbs) & Ballasts
5. Spring Manufacturers: All Alloys, such as: Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, & Elgiloy, 304 & 316 Series Stainless, MP35N, A286, Alloy 20
6. Machine Shops: Scrap Metal Shavings & Drops such as: 304 & 316 Series Stainless, Aluminum, MP35N, A286, Alloy 20 & Iron, as well as all Alloys, such as: Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, & Elgiloy
7. Demolition Companies: Iron & Steel, Copper Wire, Copper Pipe, Aluminum Window & Door Frames, Aluminum Siding, Brass Fixtures, HVAC
8. Manufacturers of Metal Products: Iron, Copper, Brass, Aluminum, Inconel, Monel, Hastelloy, Elgiloy, A286, MP35N, Alloy 20, 304 & 316 Series Stainless
WE MAKE IT EASY!
Coastal Metal Recycling can place a 30yd. or 40yd. Roll-off Container at your Business, FREE OF CHARGE for your Scrap Iron & Steel and YOU receive TOP DOLLAR!
Call 713-690-6777 for details